People in India are always travelling. Here, they somehow arrange some leaves from school and offices just to have a tour around some beautiful tourist places. For Indians, we do not have to fly across to another country to find our heavenly destinations. We have it here at home, in India, some popular destination or some unexplored by many.
Monsoon holidays are quite uncommon and people do miss a lot of beauty India has during this season. Researching travel magazines and going through the internet, it is a tough job to shortlist the top seven monsoon tourist places we have in India. They are as follows: KONKAN, MAHARASHTRA Konkan, being rich in history related to names like King Sivaji, offers a range of beautiful beaches.
The entire stretch of Ratnagiri, Raigad and Sindhudurg undergoes a complete change during a rainy season. One can walk along the beautiful beaches of Kashia, Murad, Harihareshwar and Ratnagiri. This place does not need the help of any travel guide.
One can visit these places just for the sake of nature at its best. 2. COORG, KARNATAKA was Also known as Scotland of India, the rare hill station near Cauvery River. Talakaveri, the point of origination of river Avery is one of the beautiful spots. Abbey Falls, being the center of attraction one of the most glamorous sight to watch. The mountain ranges covered by the rainy season greenery brilliantly compliments the tranquil water of the falls.
- UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN Vacation Ideas attracts the city of lakes, i.e. Udaipur. It is also sometimes named as the Venice of the East. The center of attraction is the Lake Palace which was showcased in the Hollywood Bond movie, Octopus. Cultural monsoon festivals attract tourists. Combination of Palaces, Lakes, mountains and parks makes Udaipur a perfect Tourist Destination.
- Gait does not matter if someone is of age 15 years or 70 years. Goa is the romantic and adventurous spot for all. Dudhsagar Falls is one of the attractions in a rainy season. Romantic cruising in launches from Panaji, visiting Diver Island make evenings perfect. Festivals, fishing, and low touring costs draw people to Goa during monsoon.
- Karrwa, Karnataka Great beaches with Lotus River Seaside Resort and boating make Karrwa special for young couples. Koori Bag and Kaiju Bag beaches are some places to explore. Sadashiv gad Hill Fort, a beautiful place to view the sunset from also is considered special.
- Kerala Greeneries with hundred coconut trees is rarest of scenes a man would ever desire to feel. Beaches, houseboats, and rainfall drizzles make Kerala one of the most beautiful states in India. Kerala Tourism offers their monsoon packages which do attract people all around the country to the heaven on Earth.
- LadakhClose to Indus Valley, Latah, and the town of Lehi symbolizes the land of mountains. The rain shadow area is claimed to be one of the most adventurous places to visit with friends. The Panging Lake view and drive up to the Magnetic Hill cannot be experienced anywhere else in the country. Harding La Pass is another area to traverse to experience the sight of the mighty mountains. Great vacation ideas are made with proper research and planning. The above tourist places in India are situated at the different part of the country. At the same time, they attract travelers from different age group and culture. This makes India so special.